3 years warranty 4W wireless remote control sparkling dance floor panels
Starlit dance floors use crisp cool white LEDs inset into high gloss, interlocking panels.
Ideal for use in venues for events such as weddings, parties and corporate evenings.
Scalable in size, the system uses a combination of 4ft x 2ft and 2 x 2ft panels finished with sloped aluminium edge trim.
Size per panel:
2ft×2ft and 2ft×4ft
Black or white
Twinkling (the speed can be adjusted by wireless remote)
16 pieces(2ft*2ft) 32 pieces (2ft*4ft) of SMD5050 replaceable leds
7KG (2ft×2ft) 14KG (2ft×4ft)
Dance floor Panels
Wedding,party.stage show.hotel hall etc decoration
AS the 24ft×24ft systems. you will get below spare parts
1. 12pcs 2ft×2ft panels
2. 66pcs 2ft×4ft panels
3. 21pcs 4ft edge trims
4. 4pcs 2ft edge trims
5. 4pcs corner edge trims (2×L,2×.R)
6. 1pcs Meanwell brand power supply
7. 1pcs remote&1pcs signal controller
Packing by flight case
2ft×2ft ---------- 4-12 pieces panels per case
4ft×2ft ---------- 6-12 pieces panels per case
Packing by carton
2ft×2ft ---------- 4pcs into 1 carton, 71*71*20cm
4ft×2ft ---------- 2pcs into 1 carton, 128*71*12cm
What is the Dance floor weight capacity?
- About 1,100 lbs per 10 sq ft
Is the power outlet on one side of the dance floor?
- Yes, the cord is on one side of the dance floor. It is also easily accessible to the main power source.
How do the panels connect to each other?
- For Starlight Panels: you can easily snap them into each other. Connections between panels on the starlight floor are magnetic. This floor includes the ramp edging. No screws or tools needed.
Are they water resistant?
- They are not water resistant and not meant to be left outdoors. However, spills from drinks that land on top of the floors are fine. The controls are recessed under the panels so spilling liquids won't get into the mechanisms or electronic controls. Leaving them outside in the rain could severely damage them.
How many people can my floor accommodate?
10x10ft (3.1x3.1m)* - Suitable for parties up to 60 guests and around 25 dancers
12x12ft (3.7x3.7m)* - Suitable for parties up to 80 guests and around 35 dancers
14x14ft (4.3x4.3m)* - Suitable for parties up to 100 guests and around 50 dancers
16x16ft (4.9x4.9m)* - Suitable for parties up to 150 guests and around 65 dancers
18x18ft (5.5x5.5m)* - Suitable for parties up to 250 guests and around 80 dancers
20x20ft (6.1x6.1m)* - Suitable for parties up to 300 guests and around 100 dancers
How long will it take to install a white starlit dance floor?
10 to 30 minutes
What surface can dance floors go on?
Any flat surface inside a building/ covering. LED dance floor are not suitable to be laid direct onto grass or outside.
What happens if we get a fault during the event?
Our dance floors are made in China using the latest technology and very reliable.
Each floor is tested following installation and 24 hour contact details left with the customer.